* Government scholarships are available for students belonging to SC/SCC/ST/BC/DNC/MBC communities. Students are advised to contact the College Office and refer the Students' Notice Board for periodical information.
* Scholarship for Minorities (Jains/Muslims/Christians/Parsis/Sikhs/Buddhists) are available. Students are advised to log on to www.scholarships.gov.in and use student login. Students logging into this website will be provided temporary permanent student ID No, which must be submitted to the College Office along with relevant documents. Any further clarification regarding minority scholarship can be sought from the College Office.
* To be eligible for any scholarship, a student must have a minimum of 90% attendance and a good and consistent academic record.
* Application forms for SC/SCC/ST/BC/DNC/MBC communities can be obtained from the College Office. For availing community scholarships, students from eligible communities are advised to submit their community and income certificates
* Disabled students can avail scholarships given by Government of India by logging on to www.scholarships.gov.in
Shift - 2
The following are the scholarships that students can avail of:
* Government Scholarship for SC & ST students
* Government Scholarship for minority (Jain, Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Sikh,Buddhist) students.
* Management Scholarship and fee concession for economically poor and academically good students.
* To be eligible for any scholarship, a student must have a minimum of 90 per cent attendance and a good and consistent academic performance. Application forms for these scholarships and fee concessions can be had from the College Office.
* For availing community scholarships, students from the eligible communities are advised to submit to the College Office their community and income certificates.
Scholarships and Fee Concession
Padma Shri Mohanmullji Chordia Book Bank Scheme
Padma Shri Mohanmullji Chordia Book Bank Scheme is in operation since 2012-2013. Deserving students are given books for all the subjects of the semester. Books given under the Scheme can be used by the students during that particular semester, and they are expected to return the books to the library at the end of the semester once the examination is over.